He's so big! I was just watching the other video of him when you posted this one. I just want to squeeze him!!
He sure loves his Mom and Dad! What a sweet little guy...love him sooo much!
You guys are the cutest little family ever. I love hearing you two in the background, so in love with the little ham. I don't blame you.
actually it is proven that talking like that is good for them. Natural instinct.
This kid is Hollywood material! I saw at least 10 different expressions in there, each one executed with perfect form!Will's a cute little guy.
He's so big! I was just watching the other video of him when you posted this one. I just want to squeeze him!!
ReplyDeleteHe sure loves his Mom and Dad! What a sweet little guy...love him sooo much!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the cutest little family ever. I love hearing you two in the background, so in love with the little ham. I don't blame you.
ReplyDeleteactually it is proven that talking like that is good for them. Natural instinct.
ReplyDeleteThis kid is Hollywood material! I saw at least 10 different expressions in there, each one executed with perfect form!
ReplyDeleteWill's a cute little guy.