Other than the gluttinous indulging (and lest we forget, that crazy-even-too-cold-for-Eskimo-weather), Christmas was fan-titally-astik. I mean it. Just peachy. Here are the highlights in (you guessed it) picture form.
This is just a cute little family photo. We don't have many of these, but Christmas miracles happen and POOF, we wound up with this gem.
Will was able to spend time with his adorable cousins (aren't they precious?). The planets aligned and we were able to get a picture of all of them smiling. Baby Lola isn't exactly smiling, but she's not crying either. And that, my friends, is a bona fide victory!
I'm glad we found some time in between stuffing food in our faces to take pictures.Cute grandparents. Cute grandkids.
Will's first snow experience. We were outside for literally 30 seconds before I said to hell with it and went inside. It was just TOO cold.
We played a whole lotta Bananagrams over the break. Justin's mom came up with this little goody all on her own. I'm so proud of her.
All I got for Christmas were my two front (bottom) teeth. Literally, that's all I got... other than the spoilage from Nani, Papi, Nana and GrandpaNotice the dark hair I'm sporting these days? (Thanks, Claudia!) I think I like it. I do. The one thing I don't (and I repeat DON'T) like about it is the fact that I notice my hair loss 90% more. It's depressing and downright alarming. I have a pep talk with my brush every morning. I say, "Hairy (there's nothing wrong with naming inanimate items), please be kind and gentle to my precious few remaining hairs". But darn that Hairy! He refuses to listen to me and I find myself standing on a carpet of mane instead of the cheap linoleum that once was our bathroom floor .
Oh well, I think I'll start saving it and make a wig for Will. His birthday is coming up.

Spending some "Quality" time with the sisters-in-law. We choose to interact with each other over facebook and instant messaging. We don't believe in using our voices to communicate. We are SO 2011, but my hair (in this picture) is so 2010.
Oh well, I think I'll start saving it and make a wig for Will. His birthday is coming up.
Spending some "Quality" time with the sisters-in-law. We choose to interact with each other over facebook and instant messaging. We don't believe in using our voices to communicate. We are SO 2011, but my hair (in this picture) is so 2010.
Justin and Barry built a computer. It now sits in our living room and gets plenty of love from the J-Dawg himself.
These little kiddos are my nieces and nephews. They are the funniest bunch of kids I know. And if you thought you knew crazy, you don't! Not until you spend some time with my family. It's loud, chaotic, irreverent, fun, and downright insane. I love it! I LOVE my family. I always laugh the hardest when I am around them.
Take this video for example. It was frigid cold on this day. It doesn't stop us, though.
Take this video for example. It was frigid cold on this day. It doesn't stop us, though.
lots of laughs. good times. i'm glad to be outta there though, utah during the winter - no bueno.
ReplyDeleteWill is the cutest baby EVER!!!!! I mean EVER!! If he and Eden did hook up - their babies just might take the cake though.
ReplyDeleteoh my heavens, I am laughing out loud right now. why? oh why did God allow you guys to breed? i think you all need to move to texas and live on a compound or something where behaviors like this are just dimissed as, "oh ya - those guys? they live on a compound - enough said". sad thing is, we would have to be a part of your cult. i'm afraid to say i shouldn't have offspring either.
ReplyDeletei love your hair! seriously, love it! you know, i am taking donations for sophia's barbies. i already have about 50 pretty amazing wigs thanks to my "after-baby" hair loss.
WAIT A MINUTE! i just had a thought - my hair is finally growing back in. maybe i can pull a brittney spears and just use the wigs as extentions now. so, donations please. i have a pretty big head to fill.
I can't stop watching this video!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite lines are:
"mom, first of all my feet are way cold"
"someone owes me a dollar!" -sorry Reeves, there was no bribery to this, you crazy kids did it all on your own! Thanks to a whole lot of cabin fever.
is this the video that I took?
You're so funny, babe! What a great Christmas break this was. So many good laughs. I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteKierst-
ReplyDeleteThose are my favorite parts too! I was especially laughing at the whole "you owe me a dollar" comment.
What I thought was even more hilarious was Shannon telling her son he needed to get the sled. Who cares about frostbite, but by darn - you better get that sled before it blows away!
I love you guys!
I wish SO bad that I could have been there with you guys. Darn snow storms!
I LOVE YOU! And for what it's worth, I don't even own a brush. And I'm still trying to get used to the dark hair. And I love your Chuuby boy! (Talking about Will there . . . of course . . . duh . . . )
ReplyDeletewill is cute, I see so much of Justin in him in that grin. Oh darn, Too bad I am not in the BFF pic. Not like I belong.
ReplyDelete