
AND
Mochi Balls from T. Joe's

Brown paper packages from Amazon.com (2 FREE day shipping)

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
Chuck-A-Rama Dinners with bottomless Orange Bang


Pickles and String Cheese and samples from Costco

Flying home for Christmas on jetBlue buddy passes

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
Black Friday shopping with my sister Kiersten
Will's little smiles AND head rubs from Justin
Warm Cali. winters that never see snow
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!


(I've been checking all day to see if you've finally posted this)
ReplyDeleteI agree with all (especially beautiful Cali winters) except for one! Chuck-O-Rama? what happened to your distinguished palate? However, I've heard they occasionally serve an amazing foie gras. let me know if you try it.
ps- we've never looked better at 5 o'clock in the morning. great outfit by the way! someone with incredible style must have picked it out for you.
pss- did you notice that you're bra-less in the picture of us?
ReplyDeleteway to keep it classy.
I love this. You and your sister are HOT!! Will is so cute, a real live little teddy bear. And I have to agree hot chocolate from gas stations are the BEST. Sometimes I will have to leave one gas station to find another. You know the good ones - like a coco bar. And you can put all different kind of shots in them. Even though I usually end up sick from the sugar over load :) Been missing your posts.
ReplyDeletestill into that hot chocolate thing. You look great Katt! miss you
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong going without a bra once in a while. ESPECIALLY at 5 o'clock in the AM.
ReplyDeleteI hear you, Amy. The sugar overload kind of puts you over the edge. But when you inhale sugar like I do, it's just a drop in the bucket. However, the feeling of wearing socks on your teeth is a little disgusting.
ReplyDeleteMichal, I miss you too!
ok so happy you posted. AND you are sooooooooo skinny lady--you're just adorable! and Will is too cute--such a little chub. love his bald head--ha!
ReplyDelete(and in regards to "socks on your teeth"--I say " it feels like I have sweaters on my teeth" all the time--and yes it's a disgusting thought!)
ReplyDeleteoh and I like the creepy little gnome in the bottom right hand corner of your blog. LOL!
Mmm! Not just cereal in tupperware, Marshmallow Mateys (WAY better than Lucky Charms)! YOU are one of my favorite things!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just posted something new and exciting. haha - well, maybe that's an overstatement.
I seriously love your blog, it cracks me up.
ps: my favorite is hot chocolate from the gas station also. i love that they have tons of extras you can put in your drink. and shoot - they're free, so you better believe i load up.
HAHAHA, you are hilarious!
ReplyDelete(Btw, the last one: Amen. Why do I live in Finland?! Snow sucks.)