So, to make it up to you, I'm gonna post some awesome pics. They are all photos that were taken on my cell phone. I came across them while cleaning out my photo album. Enjoy!
No dressing room no problem!
What the hairy man trying on shirts at the Costcos!?! No hot dog for me. I lost my appetite.
(If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at the tree. Yes, it's a car seat!)
Imagine my shock when I read this quote in a random candy shop in LA. It's a great quote from the (LDS) prophet Harold B. Lee. However, I'm pretty sure he wasn't referring to candy when he said this.
It's just not Thanksgiving without finger holes in the rolls. My nephew had to add his special touch. Kids do the weirdest things.
Speechless. Thanks, Kiers.
In Australia we learned very quickly that "Root" is a naughty word. Some would say it's equivalent to the vulgar four letter f-word we all know. Yep, that one! SO, when I saw this van days after moving back form Australia, I had to laugh, then take a picture.
Do they have babysitters for adults? My oldest sister needs one.
If you're ever in Walmart and you see a cement pole in the middle of the aisle and you don't know which way to go to get around it- Choose the left! Most people with brains do. But then again, it's Walmart... and it's my sister. Hope the Walmart cleaners didn't mind cleaning up the paint chips left behind from trying to unjam the shopping cart that my sister jammed in there. Here's your sign, Shannon. Here's your sign.
Speaking of signs...
This is a great one that can be found at the cannery in SLC.
If this doesn't scare the bejeegers out of you, I don't know what will.
And if I didn't know any better, I would've thought the picture at the top was of a man getting punched in his groin/baby maker. Ouch!
AND last but not least
Huh?Classic Walmarts
(This one wasn't on my phone, but thought it was great nonetheless)
tears are rolling down my cheeks right now (not those "cheeks", it's not hot enough in here to have that happening). i couldn't stop laughing. those are hilarious, i am so glad you shared!
ReplyDeletethanks for making my day.
love you.
Oh wow. I had that same lesbian haircut. What does that say about our moms? And I LOVE the guy at Costco! I didn't notice him at first, just the hottie in the foreground. But there's nothing like a half-clad pudgy 50-something man to make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteDisturbing that Shannon made booby cookies with her sons. I'm grossed out.
ReplyDeleteha! Nathan was just looking at these pictures with me, (he thinks less of you now btw) when we got to the picture of Shannon and me by the dead deer he said "who in the world is that on the right?" I said "that's your wife!" he then said "you look like some beat up pioneer/pilgrim woman from the plains!". It's crazy how the stench morphed our faces.
ReplyDeleteShannon looks SO different too.
You never cease to amaze me. Rather weird people never cease to amaze me and your hilarity always catches them red-handed! :) miss you!
ReplyDeletemy spinach ends up looking like that too. I thought the south was only place they did those family stickers on the back of their cars. Of course, most of the people around here have more dogs and cats then they do children.
ReplyDeleteRemarkable.
ReplyDeleterooter.