I love these babies so much I want to hug them until they crumple into little bean-shaped balls, and then I'll plant them in the ground and watch them grow into fragrant flowers, then pluck them and sniff them and feed them to a cow that I'll then milk and make ice cream and scoop it up onto a cone and smash it in my face. I love them that much!
Thanks TAMN! I'm "seriously so blessed" because of your genius.
(http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/)
(http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/)
Did you see her Mormon Women's Project interview? .... A-MAZE- ING!
ReplyDeleteYes. She's awesome! I think she might be you! Is it? :)
ReplyDeletei love seriously so blessed! hahaha.
ReplyDeleteha, i was reading that and like hm, i feel like i've seen this before. oh my goodness i LOVE ssb! oh yeah, and that's a cute pic. ;-)
ReplyDeleteblame kiersten for giving me your blog address, because i'm officially a stalker!
ReplyDeleteyou are hilarious. i am sad we didn't play more while you were here.
love you!
When you are the proprieter of this icecream shop you speak of, becuase I'd like to open a franchise location. I love cute baby bean flower cow ice cream! And I love you!
ReplyDelete