I also can't believe that it's been 2 months since I blogged. William is growing and learning something new every day. Just 2 weeks ago he started reaching out and grabbing everything within reach, and then he gets ticked if he can't fit it in his mouth. Good luck changing the TV channel or writing a text message with him in your arms, because he tries to eat whatever you're holding! During the last week he has started to explore his voice. He'll say "daa, daa, daa, daa" in a pattern over and over again. No words yet, but he tries to imitate noises sometimes. Katt is teaching him to stick out his tongue, so we'll post a photo as soon as he graduates that lesson. I love our little guy so much! Here are a few photos.
Will and I at famous Ghirardelli Square
Heavenly banana split with dark chocolate hot fudge
Photo op with Will's first cross dresser
Our handsome boy!
YEah!!! You guys made it and made me a blog. He is so huge and darn cute. Sounds like you guys are having fun and living it up.
ReplyDeleteYAY! I can leave comments now that I have a blogspot account.
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you guys are here. I'm hoping to drive up with the boyzz soon. I'm ready for another Santistevan blog post, get.on.it!