What a cool little seat. Don't you just love the chub coming in.
I think you just wanted to show off Will's penis while it is still acceptable. j.k. He is the cutest kids ever! I can't wait to hold him.P.S. What is that seat contraption? I wanna get me one of those.
So cute, he does have some strong kicks!!!! Boys are so funny to watch, there balls look so big...He is handsome. Love the seat as well
So, now that we're in the state, tell us when and where for the Santi-Seely Par-tay!
What a cool little seat. Don't you just love the chub coming in.
ReplyDeleteI think you just wanted to show off Will's penis while it is still acceptable. j.k.
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest kids ever! I can't wait to hold him.
P.S. What is that seat contraption? I wanna get me one of those.
So cute, he does have some strong kicks!!!! Boys are so funny to watch, there balls look so big...He is handsome. Love the seat as well
ReplyDeleteSo, now that we're in the state, tell us when and where for the Santi-Seely Par-tay!
ReplyDelete